Op maandag 16 april 2018 11:30:19 CEST schreef Peter Jackson:
> In my experience Gnucash 3.0 will not open when installed over v2.6.21.
> I surmise that this is because of certain Saved Reports.

There are indeed issues with loading saved reports on Windows. I believe
several bugs were reported on this and we're still catching up. This should
get fixed for gnucash 3.1.

> I have clean-installed 3.0 on a second Windows 10 PC, and it opens my
> database, and is neat and fast.
> My problem is how can I migrate reports, particularly the Consolidated
> Transaction report released by Cindy Doughty in March 2017 on which I
> depend heavily.

It would be worth checking out the new transaction report in gnucash 3.x. It
has been greatly enhanced with several ideas taken from Cindy Doughty's
report. Though perhaps after the saved report loading issues are fixed.

I was going to suggest to try a nightly build, but apparently they are broken
right now. We'll look into that as well.

Regards,

Geert