From: Geert Janssens <geert.gnuc...@kobaltwit.be>
Sent: 02 October 2018 07:07
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org; David T. <sunfis...@yahoo.com>
Cc: davidbrown.r...@photos.bozeat.biz
Subject: Re: [GNC] Reports with previous year in different Accounts

What version of gnucash are you running ?

In addition there is a subtle difference between report configurations you
explicitly save and reports you keep open when quitting gnucash.

The former are stored in a file named saved-reports-x.y. The ones that are
still open while gnucash exits will be saved in GNC_DATA_HOME/books/
<yourbook>.gcm. These will be restored automatically when you restart gnucash.

Geert