I have a feeling your folder renaming was backwards, but without more detail
it's hard to tell.

Can you be a bit more specific to what you did exactly ? Lik which folder's
name did you change ?

And what version of gnucash did you use before and to which version did you
upgrade ?

Geert

Op dinsdag 2 oktober 2018 17:44:07 CEST schreef
davidbrown.r...@photos.bozeat.biz: