Hi,

I named my file incorrectly. I guess in GnuCash the data file is called a "book". I'm using .xml.

Should I export and import with a new name (as discussed here in issue tracker: https://github.com/codinguser/gnucash-android/issues/634)?

I'm attaching what I see as the types of files I can export from v. 4.13.

I tried to export "Accounts", but I am not sure that's what I want, since the exported file is called *.gnucash, but that type of import is not listed on the "Import" dialog (see attached).

Also, when I exported "Accounts", I also got a .log file which Finder shows as having zero bytes. What is it for?

Thanks!
Eric