On Sun, Jan 29, 2023 at 05:23 flywire <flywi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone can run https://portableapps.com/apps/office/gnucash_portable in
> Windows without installing it. It is probably better than installing

It sounds great, but color me skeptical.  I have looked at portableapps
twice now and declined. The fine print says you'll be given a "free"
two-day membership to what sounds like a dating site. After that you'll be
hit with a bill for almost $40 monthly. At my age it's easy to forget given
such a short time to try it out "free."

I didn't see a way to decline. Frankly, I would be fine with a more modest
amount per month, with no long-term contract.

-Tom