Same way as on paper.

Both of those are expenses. There may be a way to do that with sub-accounts though. I think some folks use an 'accumulated depreciation' sub-account to not affect the main asset account for that item.

The same might be possible with the financing expenses, but are those really expenses of that particular asset? It was used as collateral to finance something *else* so I would think those financing costs are part of acquiring *them* and not the collateral.