Kalpesh

When you take a loan out against an asset as collateral, unless you default on
the loan you still have the asset in your control so the asset account is not
affected by taking out a loan against it.  You depreciate it as you would even
if it isn't collateral for the loan and the depreciation is an expense. You may
be obligated to keep the asset for the period of the loan however unless you
renegotiate with the bank to use other assets as collateral.

The only account you need to create are the usual accounts for managing a loan
as a liability.

When you refinance any fees/costs associated with completing the previous loan
and starting the new loan are going to be expenses. The first loan will be
closed by the amount of the closing payment to it.  Basically it should look
like

Asset: Bank           Dr Loan principal
Liability:New Loan    Cr Loan principal

Asset Bank            Cr loan fees
Expenses:Loan Fees    Dr Loan Fees

Asset Bank            Cr amount to finalize previous loan
Liability:Old loan    Dr amount to finalize previous loan

and any new asset purchases would be processed as a credit to the bank account
and a debit to a new asset account. The last one would be repeated for any other
loans you were finaizing from the new loan with the corresponding amount to
close each loan as the amounts of the Dr and Cr.

You could do the above set of transactions as a multiplit stransaction or a
series of simple 2 split transactions using a tag to identify that they all
belong to the same refinance operation.

Same approach with the second refinancing.

David Cousens