On 6/16/23 12:11 PM, John Ralls wrote:

Maybe you could use Date::Manip::Date_PrevWorkDay instead?

But either way it's pretty US-centric because of the holidays
enumeration. What about the Monday-Friday trading days assumption? Is
that valid for all of the stock markets that Yahoo can get quotes
for?

The module was written by Vincent L. Without a trade date available in the HTML, I added using Date::Business as a quick fix for the time being. Before pushing 1.57 to CPAN I may just revert to Vincent's original version which uses today's date at the trade date, even if executed on weekends and holidays. Pick yer poison, I was just trying to make it a little better for some subset of users.

Thanks.

BTW - Fixed the 2025 US NYSE holiday dates in YahooWeb.pm.

Bruce S.