On June 17, 2023 at 18:43 EDT wrote:

> I'm doing preliminary testing using gnc-fq-dump with the yahoo_json
> and yahooweb sources.

> I'm getting different price formats between the two sources for
> LSE securities with yahoo_json being the correct format.

gnc-fq-dump yahoo_json SUK2.L

     symbol: SUK2.L               <=== required
       date: 06/16/2023           <=== recommended
   currency: GBP                  <=== required
       last: 3.53975              <=\
        nav:                      <=== one of these
      price:                      <=/
   timezone:                      <=== optional

gnc-fq-dump yahooweb SUK2.L

     symbol: SUK2.L               <=== required
       date: 06/16/2023           <=== recommended
   currency: GBp (0.01 GBP)       <=== required
       last: 353.98               <=\
        nav:                      <=== one of these
      price:                      <=/
   timezone:                      <=== optional

Thank you Richard. I Cc'd Vincent as he quickly threw the module together a couple weeks ago. GBp sometimes coded as GBX for Pence Sterling. The emphasis was to at least have something ready if the current yahoo_json URL stopped working, so hurried testing was likely only done on US securities. And you may have seen the thread with John R about the trade date issue. The trade date on the web page is produced by Java script and cannot just be parsed from the HTML.

Thanks.

Bruce S.