I entered a purchase of stock (the dollar amount and the number of shares).
The system added two trading splits.  I saved the file.  I reopened the
file.
I now realize I typed the dollar amount wrong.  I open the transaction and
show the four splits.  I change the dollar amount in the purchase split and
I change the
dollar amount in the corresponding Trading split.  I click on Enter at the
top of the screen.  The Trading amount goes back to the old value and there
is now a split
for Imbalance.  Is this the expected behaviour?

I believe that the only way I have fixed this kind of issue in the past is
delete the entire transaction and reenter it.

OS:   Linux Fedora 37.
GC: 4.14