Hello,

Long time user working in Windows 10 with Gnucash 4.13.

I have a number of scheduled transactions that I use; one of them has multiple
splits. With the new year, I needed to update this scheduled transaction. I
began modifying the amounts on different lines of the transaction, and when I
got to entering the contra account against which all the other splits would
balance, I was surprised to find that the automatic calculation feature of
Gnucash registers was not active. I understand that there might be use cases in
scheduled transactions where one might not want an automatic calculation, but
is there a way to invoke it without manually adding up all the amounts in my
head?

⁣David T.​