I'll look into these options. I just have it in my head that the point of a
scheduled transaction is to save me from having to remember to create a
transaction, and if I have to remember to run the SLR in order to have them
created, then I've just changed the work, not reduced it.

But thanks for some alternatives to try!

⁣David T.​