Jean Claude,
     Yes, http://dissem.in is a good example of available open source
technology which seeks to score an author's output to identify articles
that Sherpa/Romeo indicates could be shared but haven't been.  This can
help educate authors about the best places to adequately share their
submitted manuscripts.

     More relevant to the purposes of this grid, however, is the work which
the dissem.in team has done with http://doai.io which takes a DOI and
attempts to find a legal and freely accessible version of the article
you're seeking, but failing that takes you to the article of record.

     If you took either of these as "discovery pathways" and scored it for
each of the journal columns (ways in which authors attempt to make their
articles accessible to the world), you'd find that professors like my
nephew, Patrick Dove, who share their articles on www.academia.edu or my
brother, William F. Dove, who shares almost all of his pre-NIH-mandate
(before 2007) articles on the McCardle Labs website, would have shared
their articles in places where http://dissem.in and http://diao.io do not
find them.  So the intentions of the author to share and the discovery
pathway to discover DO NOT ALIGN.
     This GRID does not advocate a particular solution to this
non-alignment.  This GRID just points out the lack of alignment.  Solutions
could be to either educate authors that sharing on www.academia.edu or
departmental websites is not enough, or having discovery pathways like
dissem.in and diao.io find such articles.  If one decides that the
"correct" fix is to educate authors about where to share then initiatives
like I've been promoting about using pre-publication reference lists to
ping authors urging them to share and cc'ing their scholarly publishing
offices,
SPARC M.O.R.E Poster Presentation on messaging to cited scholars re OA
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sparc-more-poster-session-john-dove?> will
be a way to systematically educate authors one-at-a-time.

-john dove

John G. Dove, personal e-mail
johngd...@gmail.com

Check out my latest post on LinkedIn:  SPARC M.O.R.E Poster Presentation on
messaging to cited scholars re OA
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sparc-more-poster-session-john-dove?>