Mario
Ah! So there are impediments in India's way to imminent super economic status. This is what I kept saying and you were so dismissive. Have you woken up?
Cornel
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario Goveia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] India gobbling the world

--- cornel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Gilbert,
As you know, I have felt some scepticism about
India's rapid growth to super economic status in
the imminent future but I dearly hope it is true
and that we will not be disappointed.

Mario observes:

India's rapid economic growth can be plainly seen by
anyone open to the facts.  What is lagging in India
march towards super-power status is corresponding
growth in the transportation and communications
infrastructure, and most sadly in the area of civic
sense, due to a perplexing lack of civic respect for
rules and regulations and for others, particularly
strangers.