Very strange that Mario says that those not living in Goa just pontificate about the road situation in Goa. As I know that Mario lives outside Goa and indeed a long distance away, is he not pontificating as per his own criterion?
Just puzzled really!
Cornel
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario Goveia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] RE: TRAFFIC SAFETY IN SCHOOL SYLLABUS

--- N Chandrasekharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
HELLO EVERY BODY,
I feel so elated and satisfied to note that the Government have considered
inclusion of ROAD SAFETY AS A PART OF THE SYLLABUS
for the School Education.
Like many other things, Goa is certainly taking a pioneering step in this
direction. ALL THE BEST.
The Committee to draw the syllabus and the team to educate Road Safety should definitely have a Herculean Task before them.

Mario suggests:
Dear Chandrasekharan,
It is good news for the long term that this is being done at the school level. I recommend you find a way to get Valmiki Faleiro and Melinda Powell on this committee. As you may know they have been committed to this issue for quite sometime, whereas others, many who don't even live in Goa, just pontificate.