Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

--- Francisco Colaco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The editors of Goanet also must share the blame for
> allowing such unhealthy debates to go on and on in a
> repetitive and unending manner.

Mario observes:

Under the principles of free speech and an open
world-wide forum, who gets to decide whether a debate
is "unhealthy" or not or whether I decide to repeat
facts and opinions in specific response to repeated
assertions on the same topic often by a small army of
like-minded members?

No member is forced to read anything on Goanet and the
name of the poster and the subject line should be
their clue.  I assume everyone has a delete button.