Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Hi Mario,

We had the good fortune to finally determine the confusion, thanks to Marlon.
His writings are not the exceptions.  Though his last post was one of the few
with any specifics facts - if we can call them specific.

Now the challenge for Goans is how do we correct some of the other inaccurate
posts / web pages about Goa's history. A few years ago,
thanks to a vigilant Goan in UK (I  think), we got a British agency to change
their description of Goans on their web site. They called us descendants of the
Portuguese.  Due to an e-mail campaign we got that changed within a month.

Let's hope we have equal success in changing the erroneous statements made by
others.  I am referring to web pages. Hopefully those who are members of Goanet
and are reading this thread will take the initiative and change the wording of
their write-ups.   Another option is to approach the individual who own / run
the web sites.  In short, those articles are not dissimilar to Marlon's. May be
they were the sources to his opinion.

Let me say that I have made my own share of inadvertent mistakes in my
writings.  But I hope I have not condemned or harmed anyone in those errors.
The web sources I refer to above, are ready references and resources for those
who would like to exploit "the facts", take them our of context, or for a
minimum misunderstand them.  As many have opined, these views can only harm
Goans.
Kind Regards, GL

----------- Mario Goveia wrote:

Based on his endless repetitions of deliberately false assertions about the
opinions of others, hoping no one will notice or remember the facts, it is a
toss up that he is even quoting his own sources accurately.

The one thing we can be sure about based on extensive evidence in the archives
is that his spin will be consistently anti-Christian on the grounds that he is
really doing Christians a favor by "exposing their insecurities".