Happy Birthday: St Britto's, which is 60 years old. Celebrations at St
Jerome's Church Mapusa 11 am on July 30, 2006. Football match Loyola's
vs. Britto's 11 am on July 31, 2006 at the school grounds.

                        http://bmxgoa.com
Hi Sunitsh,

Is this your way of apologizing for your unwarranted outburst?
I am still working on a suitable response to it .... wait for the snail e-mail
with suspense.:=))

I welcome intellectual and sometimes humorous responses.
An poor response  / outburst is a sad reflection of the source rather that the
target it is aimed at.
Kind Regards, GL

---------------- Sunith Velho Ponje-Goem:
Hi Gilbert,

Thanks for clarifying you position.  I will now rest my case and agree to
disagree with your views, while I guess you'll do the same with mine.
Just a word of caution in the future, if you count among your allies big bore
bofors guns( like MG) and you are a big gun yourslef, at least expect some
mortar fire in return. Its not personal, just a sustained attack.
The pleasure was mine. Kind regards and the blessings of all gods in the
pantheon to you.