Is "sleeping with windows open" the only basis of judging how
peaceful, just, and sustainable a society is? Or, is the cleanliness
of the hospitals a better indicator? This is not a defence for
post-1961 prone corruption and misrule, but one can't overlook that a
semi-Fascist dictatorship has pros and cons which are quite different
from those of a capitalist-if-somewhat-more-egalitarian region where
the rulers are hard to reign in, and the sickness of affluenza
(overall growing affluence) has come at the cost of the environment,
over-consumption, and selfishness. FN