Tiatr  or Tiatro ?

Is the age old 'tiatr' slowly changing to 'tiatro'

Some how I don't like when non-konkani Speaking pronouce it as 'Tiatro'
Tia (as in TIA-maria) and tro (as in Me-TRO)

Where as it should have been Tia-thr or simply 'tiatr'
Tr (Tr should pronounce as TR in TR-ishul, TR-uck, THR-ow, TR-ansport. THR-ead
etc)

More and more writers in local print media including the so called tiatr
reviewers etc write it as Tiatro

Can't we just call it and leave it as  'Tiatr' ?

>From the 'Tiatr' there are other terms like 'tiatrist' 'tiatristponn'
>'Pai-Tiatrist'

Can some one please tell me why 'Tiatro' ?
Or whether it is an english name for 'Tiatr'?
Or is it just a 'konglish'

Ok, let's see briefly what is tiatr ?

Check it out here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk11/1868617385/sizes/l/