----- Original Message ----
From: Santosh Helekar <chimbel...@yahoo.com>

Mervyn,

Here is what I think all of us should write in our emails to the speaker and
other MLAs. But more importantly, we should write it as a letter-petition to
the Herald newspaper with our names on it:

LETTER

Dear Sir,

I agree with Samir Kelekar that the Goa Vidhan Sabha is a comedy show. The
threat of imprisonment issued from its chair and benches against a private
citizen for speaking his mind in public, just proved this fact. I am willing to
spend time in prison with Samir to defend my right to freely express this
opinion of mine in this free democratic country of ours.

Sincerely,

Santosh Helekar

Goanetters, if you are willing to add your name to this petition, please say so
in this forum or privately to me. I will send it to the editor of Herald as
soon as I receive 100 names. I need to know how many people will be there with
us because I have to make reservations at Aguada. We need at least 100 bodkam
because ex-President Pandurang has told me that we get a special discount for a
party of 100 or more.

Regarding sending the above letter as an email to the actors in the comedy
show, their email addresses are listed on the following website:

http://www.goavidhansabha.gov.in/mlas.php

Cheers,

Santosh
  • ... Goanet News Service
    • ... Gabriel de Figueiredo
    • ... Santosh Helekar
      • ... Mervyn Lobo
        • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
        • ... Santosh Helekar
          • ... Carvalho
          • ... Gabe Menezes
          • ... Alfred de Tavares