----- Original Message ----
From: "Santosh Helekar" <chimbel...@yahoo.com>

Pls tell goanetters what falsehoods I have spread here?

Eddie,

The falsehoods you have spread and are spreading now are the following:

1. That your email ID is flashed on GX and AGD.
2. That someone can get your email ID by simply signing onto a Yahoo account. 3. That we are discussing you and Admin Noronha behind your backs. (Both you and Noronha were personally cced any post mentioning your names, in addition to them being posted on Goanet and/or GX. Admin Noronha is permanent member of GX, as well as the cc list).
4. That your name is appearing in all the messages posted on GX.
5. That I am responsible for creating a long cc list.

Cheers,

Santosh