Senhor Helekar,

Since I am not able to make you understand simple logic, let me make take this
to the REAL next level.

You did the following:
1. A response of mine to an ongoing GoaNet was forwarded by you, to your own
little private list and you included my email ID in that list, thereby breaking
GoaNet rule first.

2. You and members of that list engaged in what I call SPAM - because at least
some folks continued sending me emails, when I categorically
requested to remove me from that list.

3. As Fred pointed out in one his emails, I still own copyright of the email I
write on GoaNet. You forwarded it out to an external group without my
permission.

Once you break the rules, whatever follows - including my language - is nothing
but self defense. You left the door open for me to slam you whichever way I
want - its that simple.

Now, here's what I am going to do, if I am forced to continue putting up with
your garbage:

1. Copy the SPAM from your private list to your address at shele...@bcm.edu

2. Include all people of my choosing from the upper management at Baylor
College of Medicine in that SPAM list

3. Include J. Steven de Belle and all upper management at the National Science
Foundation in that SPAM list

Let them also get a taste of what I am talking about here at GoaNet.

If all this does not ring a bell in your neurons, take a look at the below
links:
1. http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward.do?AwardNumber=0956265

2.
http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/afSearch.do?PILastName=Helekar&PIFirstName=Santosh&page=4&SearchType=afSearch&QueryText=&ProgProgram=&COPILastName=&COPIFirstName=&IncludeCOPI=&PIInstitution=&PIState=&PIZip=&PICountry=&ProgOrganization=&ProgOfficer=&ProgEleCode=&ProgRefCode=&ProgFoaCode=&CongDistCode=&AwardNumberOperator=&AwardNumberFrom=&AwardNumberTo=&StartDateOperator=&ExpDateOperator=&StartDateFrom=&StartDateTo=&ExpDateFrom=&ExpDateTo=&AwardAmount=&AwardInstrument=&Search=Search#results

You are messing up with the wrong guy. You may be a neuro scientist. In my line
of work, we deal with complex mathematical problems and convert them to
computer programs - Which makes me think like a chess player. I keep several
moves ready much before my opponent makes his.

Now go back crying to your Bahama Mama and complain to her that I whacked you
yet one more time :)

Jim F
New York.