On 26 November 2010 18:20, U. G. Barad <dr.udayba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gabe Menezes question (refer: Message: 2, Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010): Does it
> mean that to bring about a complete reversal, Catholics will have to revert
> to Hindu names and also renounce their Religion?
>
> My response:
>
> Let me rephrase your question: Does it mean that to bring about a complete
> reversal, Hindus have to convert to catholic! And, what are catholics in
> Goa? Nothing less than Hindu converts! So what is preventing you from
> coming
> back to original fold?
>
> Best regards,
>
> U. G. Barad

RESPONSE: I am quite happy to be where I am, I love eating Beef, can't keep
an abstinence Friday; wouldn't be able to be a vegetarian for 3/4 days in a
week and couldn't bring myself down to your level; i.e. be a Hindu and
nothing else and expect everyone who lives in India to be the same.!

--
DEV BOREM KORUM

Gabe Menezes.