Hi,

> Hi Aman,
>
> I remember when FRR version 2.x and 3.x, the ZAPI didn't keep the backward
> compatibility even if the version of ZAPI is the same (version 4)....
>
>> ZAPI version 5 is not backwards-compatible with version 4. The header now

I think that ffr continues to keep changing the ZAPI in the way.
That's the right thing for them.
But I don't think that keeping up with the changes of ZAPI is the
right thing for GoBGP. It's endless waste of resource.

I think that GoBGP could support one version that major distributions
like Ubuntu lts but someone needs a cutting-edge zebra feature, he
should use ffr.