therecipe, is there a means available to render image.Image or draw.Image
(go Image) objects to Qt images/buffers/etc?

I was not able to locate such a facility in several other libraries. In the
end I got fed up and wrote my own for converting a draw.Image to a
GdkPixBuf to get gtk2 and gotk3 working. Is there a similar raw in-memory
image format for Qt that is accessible in a way I could manually create it
from an image.Image? (In other words, one where the raw bytes are
accessible for setting, as an array, etc?)

Howad