Yes, you could encode the image.Image to []byte (in png or some other image
format) and use the encoded data to create a QByteArray, which then can be
used to create a QImage.
The QImage can then be used to edit the image or to create a QPixmap, which
can be displayed inside a QGraphicScene, QLabel, ...
I played around with something like that last week and created an example,
maybe this is the part that interest you:
https://github.com/therecipe/qt/blob/master/internal/examples/widgets/renderer/renderer.go#L145-L187

And here are some infos about the different classes that Qt provides to
work with image data http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qpixmap.html#details