Hi, I'm having a bit of a slow day... I'm trying to synchronise two reads
from two channels and can't get my fuzzy head round the problem.

I have a channel containing urls (which will be feed periodically by a
named pipe by another program) and I have a cannel which consists of a pool
of available workers. I'd like to synchronise these and put a worker into a
third channel for active workers if there is a url in the channel and if
there is an available worker.

Ideally I'd be able to do something like:

go func(urlChan <-chan *url.URL, availableWorkerChan <-chan *worker,
activeWorkerChan chan<- *worker){
for {
select{
case w := <-availableWorkerChan && w.Url = <-urlChan:
    activeWorkersChan <- w
}(a, b, c)

But obviously thats not right!

Can anyone offer my tired brain a clue?