Hello, my name is Serena, I’m the Community Manager at a blockchain project
called Dero. We use a protocol called CryptoNote that was originally
written in C++. The developers at the Dero Project have rewritten most of
the (CryptoNote) codebase to golang and we would like to start some
discussion within the development and open source communities.

The core cryptography and functionally (rewritten in golang) is working and
available on GitHub for limited evaluation and testing. We would genuinely
value the feedback from this community. The following is what I’ve posted
to a couple other communities as well. (I would like to emphasize that this
project is currently pre-alpha but your input (the google community) in
particular is important to us.)

*DERO: Privacy + Smart Contracts*

Dero at present is a code fork of Monero (Helium Hydra) with the Bytecoin
CryptoNote protocol.

Dero will be a completely new blockchain technology integrating the
CryptoNote protocol with new smart contract controls.

*Dero is being rewritten from C++ to Golang (Google Language) to bring
together CryptoNote and smart contracts on the Dero blockchain.*

*CryptoNote protocol implementation in Golang is almost completed and
available on GitHub for basic testing/evaluation.*

*GitHub:* https://github.com/deroproject/derosuite (Golang version for
testing purposes only at this time)

*Bitcointalk:* https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508.0

Dero has a very welcoming community and we would enjoy the opportunity to
have you join us!

*FULL DISCLOSURE:Dero has a very welcoming community and we would enjoy the
opportunity to have you join us!*

*FULL DISCLOSURE:* My name is Serena, I’m the Community Manager at the Dero
Project