Not ideal, but you *could* release a new major version where the "breaking"
change is the import path change. Eg if you are on v3 now, make a v4 folder
and the upgrade to v4 process would involve updating import paths. I
wouldn't do this right away since vgo is just a prototype and could change
to handle this situation better, but it is an option.