Hey Tamás,

First of all, thank you for your feedback. Well, actually as I commented on
the tile "takes the hassle out of working with arrays", so yes so far only
slices are supported,

In regarding to the lazy or versatile, I don't get you I mean in the
example below:

package main

import (
   "github.com/wesovilabs/koazee"
   "github.com/wesovilabs/koazee/logger"
)

var numbers = []int{1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 1}

func main() {
   logger.Enabled = true
   var stream = koazee.Stream().
      Filter(func(val int) bool {
         return val%2 == 0
      }).
      Map(func(val int) int {
         return val * 2
      }).
      RemoveDuplicates()

   stream.With(numbers).
      Reduce(func(acc, val int) int {
         return acc + val
      })
}

nothing is evaluated until you call Reduce function, and in case of some of
the previous evaluation fail reduce won't be performed.

In regard to the versatility, Koazee provide a "generic" support for any
type of slices, as you can see in the examples or in the documentation no
casting are required for handling your arrays.

I hope this can resolve your doubts, and hanks again for your feedback,,
really appreciate it