Hi,

I am part of a small team at VMware working on projects related to persistent
memory (others in CC). We have recently been working on adding persistent memory
support to the Go programming language, and I wanted to spread the word about
couple of these projects.

1) Go-pmem-transaction
The go-pmem-transaction project introduces a new programming model for
developing applications in Go for persistent memory. It consists of two packages
- pmem and transaction.

The pmem package provides methods to initialize persistent memory and an
interface to set and retrieve objects in persistent memory. The transaction
package provides undo and redo transaction logging APIs to support
crash-consistent updates to persistent memory data.

Project page - https://github.com/vmware/go-pmem-transaction

2) Go-pmem
The Go-pmem project adds native persistent memory support to Go.
Some of the features of the persistent memory support added to Go are:
                * Support for persistent memory allocations
                * Garbage collector now collects objects from persistent heap
and volatile
                heap
                * Runtime automatically swizzles pointers if the memory mapping
address
                changes on an application restart
                * The persistent memory heap is dynamically sized and supports
automatic
                heap growth depending on memory demand

Project page - https://github.com/jerrinsg/go-pmem

The project pages contains links to further documentation. We welcome the
community to try out these projects and send any feedback our way!

Also see the blog post at
https://blogs.vmware.com/opensource/2019/04/03/persistent-memory-with-go/

Thanks,
Jerrin