> that racists are not welcome here
You probably mean white racists?
But black are welcomed.

I also very like this cite:

“It should be noted that no ethically -trained software engineer would ever
consent to write a DestroyBaghdad procedure. Basic professional ethics
would instead require him to write a DestroyCity procedure, to which
Baghdad could be given as a parameter.”

― Nathaniel S. Borenstein

чт, 18 мар. 2021 г. в 20:11, 'Thomas Bushnell BSG' via golang-nuts <