Hi,
Our appengine instance is seeing nearly double the CPU usage since
december 3rd compared to before, without an increase in number of
requests.
We have been trying to debug this, but it's hard to make sense of the
numbers provided by appengine.
A typical request that we do has numbers like this:
Request Time/Latency: 76ms
Milliseconds of CPU Time Consumed:
210cpu_ms
113api_cpu_ms

We always used to have ~100ms api cpu_ms, but cpu_ms used to be more
like 50ms or so. We added logging on the time of entry and exit of
doGet() and there was 58 ms difference in this case. How is it
possible to have 210cpu_ms, which is ~100ms more than the api usage,
while the request only lasted 58 ms (or 76 ms according to the
appengine number)?

Best regards,

Mathijs / SCM Software