This seems very weird, as the pricing is all dependent on CPU time,
and is similarly prices as for instance Amazon EC2. Now when the CPU
seconds are not actually CPU seconds but some bogus unit (that happens
to increase much faster than actual CPU usage), this suddenly makes
appengine a lot less attractive.

Can somebody from Google confirm this is the case?
Also, did something in the accounting change around December 3?

Best regards,

Mathijs / SCM Software