There are alternatives: Twig, Objectify, SimpleDS, Slim3, Siena. Take your pick and get your app working today.

On 28 Mar 2010, at 21:47, Trung wrote:

Hi GAE team,

Any workarounds for this issue?

Thanks

On Feb 14, 8:55 am, Payam <pmoghad...@gmail.com> wrote:
The problem is still not solved.
Although you can "persist" an object with multiple relations of the
same type. When you actually query the object, the retrieved object
has duplicates for the multiple relations.
As in, if I were to persist instances A, B inside C. When I query for
C, both objects retrieved will be A. There will be no B.

This is a serious bug!