Hi,

do you have some sort of example or tutorial for the many to many relations
?

When I have tried using them, I got really strange exception.
Twig was not able to determine the key for some dependent entities...I think
I was doing smth wrong...
I will describe the problem in with more details a little bit later...

Sincerely,
Michael Shtelma