Sorry to revive this old topic, but I still see this problem in
1.3.3.1

I get it in the following scenario:

class Parent {}

class Child {
 private Key id;
 private Parent mother;
 private Parent father
}

Error message:
Child has multiple relationship fields of type Parent: father and
mother.  This is not yet supported.

John, are you saying that Twig, Objectify, SimpleDS, Slim3 and Siena
don't have this problem? If yes, which one can you recommend? I am a
little bit reluctant to use anything that makes your code tied to GAE.
The beauty of JDO/JPA is that I can use the same code and deploy
anywhere else. But if that is my only option to get around this
limitation I probably would use Twig, Objectify ...

Thanks,
Johannes