On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 2:35 PM, 'Elliotte Rusty Harold' via Google App
Engine <google-appengine@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 6:45:56 AM UTC-4, Joshua Fox wrote:
>>

>> Launching two separate processes (first appengine:runfrom the C
>> loud-SDK-Based
>> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/java/tools/using-maven>
>>  Maven plugin, then the remote debug process) is particularly
>> inconvenient given that dozens of developer must  do this many  times a day.
>>

> I'm not sure I follow. It's always two separate processes, no matter how
> you launch. With Cloud Tools for Eclipse you can launch both with a  single
> action: Debug As > App Engine.

Thank you. Yes, that is what I meant -- the convenience of launching with a
single action. If behind the scenes there are two processes, that is fine.

> If you need a more custom local server environment with extra command line
> arguments and what not,  you can create that in Eclipse like any other
> launch configuration and save it for future one-click use form the Debug
> menu.

> gid/google-appengine/85c0f120-e62d-4ba9-ad4c-49779a7ddd43%
> 40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/85c0f120-e62d-4ba9-ad4c-49779a7ddd43%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

*JOSHUA FOX*
Principal Software Architect | Freightos

☏* (Israel): *+972-545691165 <+972%2054-569-1165> | ☏* (US)*:  +1-3123400953
<(312)%20340-0953>* | Skype*: joshuafox.freightos
Smoother shipping with the world's online freight marketplace.
Online Marketplace
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freightos.com%2Fcompare-book-manage-freight-quotes%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzfMkBQBWsovNlg47sIDORa5FpHDkQ>
 / In the News
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freightos.com%2Fabout-us%2Fin-the-news%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzexnYSKKYuEW4zuC-QrR4X8G53w6Q>