We want to deploy the app, the cron and the indexes in one command, but
this does not work

         mvn appengine:deploy -Dapp.deploy.deployables=app.yaml
cron.yml queue.yaml

We are forced to run three separate mvn appengine:deploy commands, one each
for each of these. This is very slow. How can we deploy all at once.

(Using com.google.cloud.tools:appengine-maven-plugin)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAD%3DB7cM0QA-qNQvcFPrzA3TmxcMKCp0JkcX%2B82%2Bat_Tw3-p9AA%40mail.gmail.com.