Actually, *five *commands are needed just to deploy -- how can we do it
with one?

mvn appengine:deploy
mvn appengine:deployCron
mvn appengine:deployDispatch
mvn appengine:deployIndex
mvn appengine:deployQueue

--

*JOSHUA FOX*
Principal Software Architect | Freightos

*T (Israel): *+972-545691165 | *T (US)*:  +1-3123400953
Smooth shipping.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAD%3DB7cPbthe2DGq7Nw8%3DhcFz_Di03vxKN3h82%3DX2ib092wkLDg%40mail.gmail.com.