Thank you. We know that this is doable in gcloud.

But we are using Maven to deploy rather than directly calling gcloud.

How do we do it in Maven?

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 11:01 PM, Vitaly Bogomolov <vit.sa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> gcloud app deploy --quiet --project $(PROJECT) -v $(VERSION) app.yaml
> backend.yaml cron.yaml index.yaml queue.yaml
>
> works fine
>
> --
> msgid/google-appengine/b986eadf-f1d5-4386-a171-
> 160531529965%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/b986eadf-f1d5-4386-a171-160531529965%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

*JOSHUA FOX*
Principal Software Architect | Freightos

*T (Israel): *+972-545691165 | *T (US)*:  +1-3123400953
Smooth shipping.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAD%3DB7cNXBQP6Pk%3D_jEJ5E%2BHM9ZR4zT7akZucpu4nNQmK8RCsMQ%40mail.gmail.com.