Hi Yannick, thank you for your answer. We didn't go with the Redis Lab
Cloud because we dont want to have our Redis exposed to the internet but
profit from the "internal network" of the google cloud solutions. We could
just go with the external IP of the GCE instance of redis we have, it would
be almost the same thing than the Redis Lab Cloud solution and we got that
working already with the external IP but its not what we want :/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e0204cc2-8090-4a1d-a95c-b1db6ae198d7%40googlegroups.com.