Hello again Faizen,

Since you first answered me you made me discover the GAE flex environment,
I didn't know it existed ^^ but I went through it a little around and
started guessing that my actual setup with the standard GAE was the cause
of the problem.

So I was wondering something (since I didn't really find an explicit list),
what are the drawbacks and benefits from choosing flex or standard in terms
of, scaling, managing and cost ? I might be asking too much here so I
apologize in advance :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/15cc72de-7279-492a-8067-c3ac2937d9c8%40googlegroups.com.