Hello Ridha,

Make sure you have GCE firewall rules configured to allow traffic on port
6379 for internal IP. As a test can you try to connect to the Redis server
from another GCE VM using internal IP? Can you provide me with the steps
you use to connect to Redis VM from GAE flex app?

Faizan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7bf6d627-ee8b-4e50-a843-c4c04a907ac9%40googlegroups.com.