The exact command I am writing is `echo
file_get_contents("gs://test-appdocs-sendgrid-inbound/12/envelope.json");`
where the bucket title is "test-appdocs-sendgrid-inbound" where "12" is a
folder in the bucket and "envelope.json" is the actual file. File options
are type is set to "application/json" and "Share Publicly" is set to
"Public Link".

On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 2:50:30 PM UTC-6, George (Cloud Platform
Support) wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> What is the exact command you run? The wrapper requires a certain format
> for the name of the bucket or file object.
>
> The standard environments offers other running conditions for apps, by
> reference to flex, there is no expectation to get similar results always.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/16a43ff8-c821-412e-9ce4-73efb6e1582f%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine... Thomas Valadez
    • [google-appe... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-... Thomas Valadez
        • [goo... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • ... Thomas Valadez
            • ... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Thomas Valadez
                • ... 'Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine