On 17-May-2018, at 9:14 PM, Grass CFA <grassland.curing....@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is what I have on the Google Cloud Tools settings on Eclipse. If I have
> unchecked the "Choose SDK" option the SDK Location area was greyed out, so
> that it stopped me specifying a different SDK location here.

This location is used by Cloud Tools for Eclipse to (1) deploy to GCP and (2)
to access the development local server (`dev_appserver`) to run and debug App
Engine Standard apps locally.

> I couldn't find anywhere I can reference the App Engine SDK jars. Are the
> servlet api and jsp api sufficient for an App Engine project to run? This is
> really confusing me.

Use the "Google Cloud Libraries" library group.  See the following for details:

        https://cloud.google.com/eclipse/docs/libraries

Brian.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/F97A1B2B-0D11-4949-86A5-CF5B76CD3147%40gmail.com.