Hi, everyone,

Round 1A has officially ended. Thank you to everyone who participated!

We'll send out official advancement emails at least one day before Round 1B
on Sunday, April 29th, and you can view the Round 1A analysis now under Past
Contests <https://codejam.withgoogle.com/2018/challenges>! If you don't
place in the top 1500 in Round 1A, you still have a chance to advance in
Round 1B and 1C. You can compete in as many of the sub-rounds (1A, 1B, and
1C) as you want until you qualify for Round 2, and then you will not be
allowed to compete in any later sub-rounds.

We'll be holding a one-week optional practice session between Thursday,
April 19th at 18:00 UTC and Thursday, April 26th at 18:00 UTC, so
contestants can test solutions and continue to practice on problems from
the Qualification Round and Round 1A. Anyone can join, so mark your
calendars and we'll send out more details next week!

Thanks,

Ian, on behalf of the Code Jam team