I agree with Vivek. This probably doesn't meet design goals universally
across the app, but showing something like an exclamation mark (!) on the
submission page *only* for things that aren't Wrong Answers would be really
helpful. It might also be nice to have colour (red Xes, green checkmarks
and yellow !s), but again I'm not sure that's totally desirable.

Or it could be text in a column to the right. "Wrong answer" / "Runtime
Error" etc.