I agree. I submitted Edgy Baking and received a big X and my heart dropped
thinking that now I would need to debug a complicated mix of geometry and
interval arithmetic. Luckily I regained my head and hovered my mouse over
the X and found out it was just a compile error. I added the algorithms
header line and then it was accepted :D